But it’s NOT my debt!

You may also like...

2 Responses

  1. Phillip says:

    my wife bank account is frozen. so she is getting employer to pay her by cheque , I the husband have a separate bank account can I the husband transfer her employment cheque to my seperate bank account or world cra Tax Revenue freeze my account,

    • Mary Ann Marriott says:

      CRA has powers above most creditors. If they can trace her pay to your account they may be able to seize it. What’s more likely however, is they will garnishee it at source.

      CRA debt can be dealt with under a Proposal and/or bankruptcy in some cases. If you’d like to connect with me via email, we can discuss options.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.